Saturday, March 26, 2011

wowza, it's been a while

I don't believe that I have tried any NEW veggies, but I have consistently been eating the new ones I have tried since starting this blog.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE brussell sprouts, unfortunately, not everyone in the house enjoys them like I do :(

Oh, I DID try fried okra the other day and it sucked.

Maybe there is another way to cook it, but it was VERY mushy,  and I don't like mushy. blah.

I am going to try the endive recipe my cousin left for me.
so I'll get the stuff for it tomorrow.

I have, however, been trying new recipes :)  this has been fun :) 
I'll start sharing those here as well.......after all, it is about what I meet, right? RIGHT :)

and as stated before, it is MY blog and I can write what I choose :)
Okee dokee arichokees....bahahahaha, veggie humor.
laterz

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely LOVE brussel sprouts. If you first sautee some bacon and then add onions and the sprouts they begin to caramelize and are DELICIOUS. Have you ever tried "heart of palm" , i guess it could be a vegetable... when im in the keys its on almost any salad and gos very well with the acidity of citrus or a sharp vinaigrette.

    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, I'll have to try that....
    and I have NOT tried "hearts of palm" I'll have to give that one a whirl too.

    ReplyDelete