Tuesday, February 8, 2011

okay, been a while

So let's see, I am on the hunt for a new veggie again.......
I've been asked by my  public...haha.....what's the next veggie? You haven't blogged in a bit.

I think I am going to try LEEKS.

I've seen them over there amongst the greens of the produce section......you know the section that gets rained on every once in a while.  how inconvinient when your hand is going through the pick. and are there paper towels over there to dry you off, of course not!!!!
I digress........so leeks it is........oh wait............have you been to the store that just before the rain starts on the veggies you hear the thunder and the lights flicker?  haha, THAT is so cute, and frankly very helpful. It gives you a heads up that you are about to get rained on, so hurry up and grab your veggie.
okay, LEEKS.
Now to see what to do with them. Any suggestions are welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Think mild oniony flavor...I put some in my stew the other day and it was fantastic...;)

    ReplyDelete